Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ninja instincts ready to burst


I saw this picture on my flash drive at work today. I forgot that I have a folder with a whole bunch of skating pictures on it, and I saw it earlier today. They're all older pictures, at least 2 years old. A bunch of stuff from the first Bolts of Thunder video, and even before. So this is a picture of Nick doing what Nicks do best. It represents times past, a time when skin was smoother, whiter, less wrinkled, and untainted by all the second hand smoking I'm doing these days. Man, if you could stop me from venting right now, I wouldn't do it. But you can't stop me, so I'm unleashing right now. Actually, partly unleashing. Every time I smell someone's cigarette that's getting wagged in my face I start swearing at them and Pulp Fiction Samuel L Jackson quoting scriptures while pointing a gun scenarios start running through my mind and I wonder how dangerous I'd be right now had I started/stuck with martial arts as a child. This picture represents a time of innocence, before I was consuming tons of smoke every day. Although I was in Geneva when Matt sent me this picture, so I was surely second hand smoking like a chimney then too... But still, this picture keeps that dream alive. The dream where people don't piss you off by blowing smoke in your face... My minds getting going right now and my heart rate is up. I'd better stop talking about people smoking...

Anyway, I wanted to put up this picture of Nick rockettering above the skyline. Or the coping line? I can't remember which. Not important. Let the ninja inside you go, Nick. Fly out of that coping...

No comments:

Post a Comment