Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mama, mama I'm coming home...





This post is just to tell all you player haters out there that we're coming back. To the states. We were in Paris and Italy for a couple weeks, if you didn't know that... Today was our last day here, and Matt, Dave, and I spent it skating. Not just skating, but slamming on stuff, getting worked, getting footage, and rolling around in bird poop. No, I take that back, bird diarrhea. We managed to get it all over ourselves, I don't even know how. But last I saw Dave, it was on his pants in at least 2 different spots, on Matt's hands, on my finger, and on our cameras. That bird did it on purpose, and he got us good. Maybe the animal kingdom is striking back after Garrett farted on that wiener dog. But I would have thought the animals had even things out when the dog pissed on Garrett this morning?... Complicated stuff. So Paris has the most amazing spots everywhere that are so much fun to skate but are covered with people and kids, which makes them hard to skate. It's like if you drop soda on the ground and ants swarm to it, people can sense how sweet marble ledges are, and they swarm to them, getting all up in your face and sometimes in your grill. Another thing about Paris, every square inch of this city is saturated in human urine. Not joking. So after not having showered for a week, I feel disgusting and am ready to go home. But we've had so much fun here, it was rad to meet up with all our friends and have such a good time. We'll have plenty of pictures and stories for some time to come, so keep yourselves posted. See you in the States!

1 comment:

  1. The last time I checked they had showers in Paris, Jon. You don't need to come home just to get clean. Silly Jon, when will ya ever learn.

    ReplyDelete