Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Even more pimping




Yes, AJ gets two posts within a week's time. He gets two posts because he sports a well-trimmed pimp go-T (I don't know how to spell it...), diamond earrings, and 360 flips over gaps. And when I say pimp go-T, I don't mean pimp as in cool. I mean pimp as in he's in the woman-selling business. This is what that pimp looked like on that train in France. Just make AJ darker colored, give him rotten teeth and a pimp get up suit, he'd be all out. Anyway, now that I think of it, this is the gap that I put a picture up of Zak kickflipping, and Zak commented saying that he could imagine his kickflip being a 360 flip. Zak, looks like AJ's living in the real world, and you're living in some kind of dream world, man. A dream world hopped up on NyQuil and Tylenol. Are you feeling better, by the way? Ok, class starts now, but I leave you in good pimp hands while I'm gone...

1 comment:

  1. I actually had a strange dream the other night that I was a missionary in some really sketchy latin neighborhood and I thought I was gonna die all the time, I ended up playing soccer with the president and his grandchildren and all was well. That NyQuil stuff is powerful strong man. Feeling better though, not as good as AJ must have felt getting all kindsa crazy on this obstacle but pretty good.

    ReplyDelete