Wednesday, December 14, 2011

plans to take over Bolts of Thunder


Coming in for landing



Still coming in...



Still coming in.....



They admire my wax job



Chris Rees, the one and only



The crew. Just cha'in



And I've made touch down! Jeffrey pulls out the Hi-8
to film some bangers on the ledge



Jeffrey comes in soft for a switch wallride
on a straight up wall. Just amazing


These are the other pictures my wife took that I told you I would put up. See, told you I'm not a lier... My spell check doesn't recognize the word "lier". Is my computer so naive to think that society has yet to see someone who will not tell the truth? crazy computer, it has so much to learn... Anyway, my wife took all of these pictures, and I'm very proud of her. She's documenting this whole thing way better than any of us ever did. She should be running the outfit... Now that I think about it, that's what she's trying to do! First she marries me to get in on Bolts of Thunder without having to actually ride a skateboard, then she makes herself famous on the blog through her pictures, then she gets voted in as the next president of Bolts of Thunder, ousting me and Matt at the same time... Not if we have anything to say about it. We'll rig the elections if we have to. Or we just won't hold them this year. There, now do you like what you've done, Rachel? You've turned Bolts of Thunder into a dictatorship, over night. 

So it's finals week which means my brain is only half on, and that half that is on is only running off of fumes. I've forgotten very basic things in the past week such as my pin  number to my debit card, my address, and how to conjugate "essere" in the present tense for voi. Sad stuff, I know. But it's all over soon, then you'll have my undivided attention. I promise, babe, just a few more days, then I'm a changed man. I'll never hurt you again. Not once life is easier.

1 comment: