Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thunder Dan Stripper









Being the ever observant person that I am, I noticed in our stats for the blog that someone stumbled upon our blog while doing a google search for "Thunder Dan Stripper". Well, whoever you are, if you want Thunder, Dan, and Stripping, or any variation thereof, you have come to the right place. For those of you who know Dan, you know that those three words are virtually synonyms for each other. For those of you who don't know Dan, take my word for it, they are. For those of you who don't know what a synonym is, look it up. Actually, I'll just tell you, it means the words mean the same thing. Stripping is Dan, and a thunderous one at that. You see?

So here are some pics of thunderous Dan popping up from the little to the big and sliding a mean lipslide as he slowly strips off his pants all the while. Don't believe me? Look at that last picture and you'll notice a large gaping hole in Dan's britches. Believe me now?

No comments:

Post a Comment