Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Wizard interview


Wizard sure knows how to keep you wanting more. You'll know what I mean after you read his interview. He brings up the craziest thing that anyone could ever experience: dying and seeing the afterlife, and he doesn't give any details to our blog readers. Wizard, I'm just warning you, the next month or so, everyone that's read this interview that knows you is going to ask you what happened, including me, so you better get talking to your mom and remember what went down... Wizard's been on some kind of killing-spree rampage warpath lately, destroying every spot in sight. He straight up kills it, and in good style too. He knows how to take a slam and make it look good. He reminds me of Dave in that way, and in other ways too... Something I really like about Wizard is he's a super nice, cool kid to hang out with, especially for a 15 year old, and he just goes for it when he skates. He's not the robot skate machine kid at the park that's perfecting the movement of his arms when he's kickflipping out of a back tail or practicing how to look relaxed as he's just cruising on his board. He doesn't care about how he looks when he skates, and he's not trying to impress anyone. He wants to get gnarly for the pure sake of getting gnarly, and he does a good job at it. In the picture above, Wizard charges head on into a full-grown hubba ledge, grinding that thing to bits. Take your hat off for the boy, and he'll take his beanie off for you... And yes, Zak and Tyler are Thunder Bolts, they can go to your island with you, Wizard.

(MrThunderBolt) First and foremost, what got you into Bolts of Thunder? When, how, and why did you stick?

(Wizard) Well Tyler showed me the blog awhile back in May when he was on it,  like the bigfoot sightings one. I got hooked shortly after that. I stuck because its a way rad blog. I enjoy reading it. Looking at the rad pictures. Just a really gnarly blog.

Here's a question that everyone, including me, wants to know the answer to: where did the name "Wizard" come from? Do you feel that you live worthy of the name and do your best to honor it every day of your life?
 
It came from this one chick, my name was really common at my school, and I hated it, and she called me Wizard. and the next school year it stuck. Not yet, Hopefully I will be worthy of it someday, I feel it will suit me better when I'm really old, with really long hair and a really long beard :) haha.


Who's part/parts are you most excited for in the video?
 
Hmmm Sam Milianta's, Yours, Matt's, Nick's, Tyler's All of them. This video is gonna be SICK. Go to the premier!


You get two questions that I've asked other people. The first: if Bolts of Thunder was a band, what kind of music would we make, who would play what instrument, and how would things go down in the band?
 
Hmmm probably Metal, Heavy Metal Thunder! hahaha. I could See Matt on drums, you on lead guitar, Nick playing bass, Dave on rhythm guitar, and Dan as the Singer. haha. I can see you guys not caring about anything and just having fun with it.

Second question is the much-loved island question: Which Thunder Bolt would you choose to be stranded with you on an island? Remember the potentially hostile cannibals...
 
Hmm I would probably pick Zak or Tyler, If they count. Because I know em' the best. and If they don't count, I would be down for it to be any of the Bolts of thunder guys. I would probably get annoying though, and get tossed to the cannibals, as like a treaty or something. haha.


What's the craziest thing you've ever seen?
 
Hmm Besides homeless people in Burger King Downtown SLC. I like watching people who are really good, and you are like dang that's really krazy. Like watching you skate. That's always fun.


Oh yeah, how old are you, how long have you been skating, and what got you into skating?
 
I'm 15, I've been skateboarding for 4 years. I got into skateboarding, by my older brother. I was that little sibling that wanted to do whatever his older brother did. But then I actually started having fun, and it became the funnest thing in the world.


I'm curious to know what people that haven't met Dan Shaw in person but have read about him on the blog think of him. So what do you think of him? Do you think you could take him down in a 15 round boxing match? When you do meet him, will you try to befriend him, get a preemptive strike on him, or ask for his autograph? Do you view him as a demi-god?
 
I think of him as a demi-god. People talk such good of him, and he seems like the raddest person on earth. He seems like he is very useful as well. International Man of Mystery fersure. I wish I could meet him.


Any good throwing up stories for us to read?
 
I've died for like 3 minutes when I was younger. but that's probably the only story worth sharing in my life, everything else is just boring. I wish I could be like, I fought this one homeless dude downtown once, etc. but I can't hahaha. When I was 3 years of age, We went swimming one day, and All of my brothers and my parents were in the pool, But I went into the hot tub. But I don't think anyone was noticing me. But I Remember just going into the hot tub and like I remember I felt like something pulled me in towards this thing at the bottom. Like a drain or water thing. but I remeber everything going black, And I had this total after life experience, and When I came back. I guess I would just ramble on what happened, and It was some pretty kool stuff. My mom wrote it down. So I gotta find it and totally try to remember it all. I wish I could tell you more. but When I find what my mom wrote I'll tell ya.

Last but not least, what would you like to say to all Thunder Bolts on the blog? Here's your chance to say whatever you want...

Keep reading this amazing blog, Hopefully this doesn't bore you guys. (probably will) Skate and Destroy, Keep eatin foo'. GO TO THE "BOLTS OF THUNDER GONE WILD" PREMIER.

No comments:

Post a Comment